Our Southend Campus is located in the heart of Southend-on-Sea, which offers several benefits as
a location for your business:
- superb transport links with main roads and mainline train stations just a short distance
from our campus offering direct access to London
- London's newest airport on the outskirts of town with routes across Europe and the USA
- London Gateway, the UK's newest container port, just 20 minutes away in Thurrock
- a rapidly growing local economy with significant investment coming into the area
- a further £6 million to support 375 business was announced in March 2014
- less than an hour from London
- great quality of life for you and your team, with seven miles of seafront
- excellent schools, including two grammar schools
- shops and services on your doorstep
Our campus itself offers you meeting and event facilities and a gym.
"Southend has the potential to be a driving force for growth in the South East. It is a great
place for businesses to locate, expand or start up."
Greg Clarke, minister for cities, March 2014
Southend is easily accessible from the M25 (junction 25) via the A127. Distances of key destinations
from our Southend Campus are:
- M25 motorway - 23 miles
- Central London - 42 miles
Southend is served by two different rail lines into London, with journey times of 45 minutes to one
- Southend Victoria (0.3 miles from our campus) to London Liverpool Street - operated by
Abellio Greater Anglia
- Southend Central (0.2 miles from our campus) to London Fenchurch Street - operated by c2c
The line to London Liverpool Street includes Stratford station, from where it's just a short walk
to Stratford International, providing access to Eurostar services.
London Southend Airport is only three miles from our campus and
offering flights to an increasing number of destinations. Flights are already available to several major cities in the UK
and Europe. The airport also offers airfreight.
Map and directions