Work with us
Recruit our students and graduates
Essex has a worldwide reputation for top quality teaching and research.
Our graduates are:
- enterprising and prepared for their future
- creative - applying their understanding to enrich the world
- globally engaged and ethically aware
- scholarly and equipped for life-long learning
You can advertise both student and graduate vacancies using our free Essex CareerHub
vacancy advertising service or exhibit at careers fairs to meet our students face-to-face.
Internships and work placements
Get some fresh thinking by engaging our students and graduates through internships or work placements.
- Internships involve students or graduates working on a
specific project or simply providing additional resource.
- Work placements are part of a student's course and inform
a piece of assessed academic work.
Raise your profile
We can help you raise your profile on campus and attract students with workshops,
speaker sessions or presentations. We can also organise interviews on campus so you
can recruit students and graduates at no cost.
Read the full story
Contact details for specific members of our team are included on each page in this
section. If you have a general enquiry about engaging our students or graduates or
would like to find out more about how we can help you raise your profile, please contact
our Employability and Careers Centre.