Apply to study at Essex
We understand that applying for postgraduate study can be different to your undergraduate experience, so we’re here to
provide you with the information you need to make your application.
We manage the policy and process of admission to the University at postgraduate level. We
ensure that the process is as clear and as straightforward as possible, that all enquirers and applicants are provided with all the
information they need and that every application is assessed in a fair and transparent way.
How we can help
Our team provide a number of services, including:
- providing advice and support to enquirers who are interested in studying with us
- giving advice and support to students in the process of applying or have made an application
- ensuring all applicants receive a fast response to their application
- communicating an offer of a place, wherever possible, and ensuring it is the
best possible match for the student’s skills and needs
- supporting the award of University scholarships, and providing advice and support for
students applying for funding from other organisations
- providing students who require a Tier 4 visa with a CAS number for their visa application
Please contact us if you have any questions about entry requirements or if you've already submitted an application.
If you know which member of
our team you'd like to speak to, you can
contact them directly.
Drop into our office
We’re always happy to see personal callers. You can find us in room 5N.7.16 (on floor 7) at our Colchester Campus.
The easiest route is via the entrance to the School of Law on Square 4.