PhD Students in the Department
- Mr James Alan Anslow - The tabloid Trickster: a post-Jungian evaluation of early 21st century popular British newspaper journalism characterised by that of The Sun
- Mr Laner Cassar - Bridging Imaginal Pathways: The Jungian technique of Active Imagination and Robert Desoille’s ‘Rêve-éveillé-dirigé’ method
- Mrs Valeria Cespedes Musso - Marian Apparitions in Collective Contexts: applying Jungian depth psychological concepts to mass visions of the Virgin Mary
- Ms Lynda Chevins - Individuation because of the Couple? Facilitation and Suffocation of Individuation in couples
- Mrs Luiza Davis - Creativity and Instincts: The implications of Literature on a Modern Understanding of the Death Drive
- Mrs Judy Faulkner - A comparison of attachment styles of those sent to Boarding School and those into Care Homes under the ages of 13 years old
- Mrs Mandy Fealy - Preparing for collective trauma: Strategies for restoration of individual and organisational psychological well-being.
- Mr Huseyin Firat - A Comparative Study: The Jungian Process of Individuation and Personal Development in Sufism
- Ms Gloria Geretto - Healing with Nature: horticulture as a therapeutic experience for refugees: Nature-based therapy in healing trauma.
- Miss Camilla Giambonini - Sex, Violence and Teenagers in Contemporary Capitalism: Post-Jungian and Archetypal Perspectives
- Mr Dominik Havsteen-Franklin - The Dynamics of Proto-metaphorisation: Investigating the Processes that Lead to Implicit Metaphorisation in Art Psychotherapy with Patients Diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Ms Henriette Heide-Jorgensen - Religion and transformation
- Ms Elisabetta Iberni - Attachment theory and analytical psychology. An exploration in a cross-cultural perspective: the case of post-conflict Kosovo.
- Mr David Jones - Psychoanalytic psychotherapy claims not simply to relieve the pain or difficulty experienced by the patient but offers the possibility of a transformation within the patient. What is this transformation and what does it mean?
- Ms Maria Kempinska - The Acquisition of Comedic Skills as a Component of Growth and Individuation: Post-Jungian and Psychoanalytic Perspectives
- Miss Fung Ko - Tobacco advertising as a psychotogenic mother in providing a holding environment to perpetuate cigarette addiction
- Mr Wolfgang Lassman - Lost to Desire. Stories That Refuse to be Dreamt. The Investigative Burden of the Psychosomatic School of Paris
- Ms Carol Lloyd - Exploring Children's Dreams in a British Educational context
- Miss Orsolya Lukacs - A study on the historical and theoretical connections between Jung and Einstein
- Mr Phillip McCash - How can the field of career studies be critically evaluated and subsequently re-imagined from a Jungian and post-Jungian perspective?
- Miss Anna Milashevich - Towards a depth psychology perspective on creativity in the contemporary commercial organisation
- Mr Tom Minor - ‘Aesthetic Reparation’ in Euripides Alcestis, Heracleidae, and Hecuba: An Attempt at Psychical Realism.
- Mr Stephen Myers - Mythology for Christians: Dreaming onwards the Christian myth
- Mr Shehzad Raj - Ambivalence and Penetration of Barriers in the Worship of Dionysus: Analysing the enacting of psychical conflicts in religious ritual and societal structure
- Ms Simona Reghintovschi - Hate in countertransference. From consulting room to psychoanalytic group
- Mr Gregory Rizzolo - The non-linear dynamics of regressive experience: Organization and chaos in the narcissistic personality.
- Mr Mark Saban - The Dialectical Psyche: Jung and the Question of the Opposites
- Mr Lars-Henrik Schmidt - Freud’s Resistance against Mass-Psychology: Prolegomena to the Social-Analytic Perspective
- Miss Camila Souza Novaes - Corruption: Brazilian Experience and Post-Jungian Perspectives
- Miss Kate Wainwright - Volunteering: A Qualitative and Psychoanalytic exploration of the experience of volunteering with the elderly
- Miss Rebecca Walker - Towards a two-tier model of identity formation: Adult identities as governed by aggressive reparation and determined by the ruling economic structure of society
- Ms Gillian Walker - Sigmund Freud's notion of masochism
- Miss Xiao (Anais) You - Archetype and Archetypal Image in Chinese myths and legends
- Mr Roman Yumatov - Penis-Envy in Men
© 2017 University of Essex. All rights reserved.