Secondary, sixth form and college events and activities
Our unique online course helps bridge the gap between school/ college and university. Ideal for use in
lessons and in students own time, it will help students to write, research and revise more effectively.
We offer a huge range of activities throughout the year to give students an insight into what it's like to study at a
research-led university, to support those considering applying and to increase access to the opportunities offered at university.
We're committed to engaging with students in areas where traditionally participation in higher education has been low, including:
- students from lower and disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds
- students with no family history of higher education
- students from under-represented ethnic groups
- disabled students
- mature students
- students who are, or have been, in care
- students with vocational qualifications
Some of our activities
- Careers and higher education fairs – we travel to fairs across
the UK and are also happy to support careers events.
- Pathways to Law - is a two year fully funded programme aimed at bright state school
students in year 12 and 13 who are interested in pursuing a career in law.
- Campus visits – students will be able to enjoy a whole range of activities
showing what university is really like. We can cater for groups of between 20 and 50 students.